Serving Lehigh Valley And Eastern Pennsylvania
Bicycle Accident Attorney
Responsive Advocacy For Bicycle Accident Victims
At Scherline Injury Law, we have over 40 years of experience advocating on behalf of personal injury victims. We take our promise to assist our clients very seriously, and we are always responsive to their inquiries. Our clients deserve to be informed throughout the process and get their questions answered.
If you have been hit by a car while riding a bike, you need the support of an attorney just as much as any accident victim. The circumstances of every case are different, and it is important to be diligent about getting appropriate legal representation before taking any action that may adversely affect your case.
Pennsylvania Bike Accident Injuries
If you are the unfortunate victim of a bicycle accident, and your injuries allow, follow these guidelines:
- Seek prompt medical treatment for your injuries.
- Wait for the police to respond to the accident scene.
- File an official report at the scene with police and ask for a copy of the report.
- You should not attempt to negotiate with the at-fault driver.
- If an accident report is written, make sure that it’s accurate.
- Get the driver’s name and contact info, as well as the names and contact info of any witnesses.
- Leave your bike and other damaged property in the same state it was after the accident. Take photos of all your damaged equipment and accessories.
- Do not communicate with the insurance company before consulting with a lawyer.
Over 40 Years Of Experience Representing Injured people
Bicycle accidents are unique within personal injury law, and you need the careful guidance of an experienced team.
We Will Be Here For You Throughout The Process
You may not have as many protections in a bike accident as you do in a car accident, so getting legal advice about your rights is critical. Bike accidents are common and the injuries can be severe, especially when you are hit by a motor vehicle such as a car or a truck.
From our office in downtown Allentown, Pennsylvania, we serve clients throughout the Lehigh Valley area and beyond. We live and work in this area. We will do what it takes to make sure you get the peace of mind you need to move forward.
Call us anytime at (610) 437-1100 or send us an email to set up a free consultation.
If you are not able to come into the office for a consultation due to your injuries, we will travel to your home or the hospital.
Se Habla Español.
Schedule A Free
Available 24/7 | Se Habla Español
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, you can count on the legal team at Scherline Injury Law to fight for you every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation with a personal injury attorney.